Let Us Give Thanks

Posted by: on November 17, 2017   |Comments (0)|Students

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I can’t wait. I have family members flying in from Chicago, some extra time to spend with friends, and, yes, lots of my favorite foods to enjoy — especially pumpkin pie.

As most of our students get ready to travel home for the holiday, I am sure that parents and families are looking forward to this time with a good amount of anticipation and excitement. It goes without saying that family gatherings are a big part of what Thanksgiving is all about.

Most of all though, Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for the many blessings God has bestowed upon us. It also allows us to take pause and reflect on ways that we can continue to show our gratitude, not on just one day, but all through the year.

As director of the Providence College Parent Program, I send my warm thoughts and prayers to all PC families. I am grateful for your support, your insights, and, most of all, for allowing me to journey along with you as we promote and celebrate student success.

God Bless.

Jackie