Get Ready for the Job Market!
May 10, 2019
There is just one more year to go, PC ’20s!
Earn a CERTIFICATE in DATA ANALYTICS
- Employers want new hires that can understand, manage, and analyze the huge flows of data that are driving business decision-making today
- Students with the right credentials get the best opportunities
- Employees with the right skills advance faster
- Fourth annual workshop provides advanced training in cutting edge applications
- Concludes with a competitive, real-world case analysis and presentation to a panel of corporate executives
- Certification awarded upon successful completion of the workshop.
- Open to rising seniors from any major
- Requires experience with Excel and basic knowledge of statistics
- Taught by Professor Adam Villa, Computer Science Dept,
- Monday, August 19th through Friday, August 23rd
- Early dorm access available
- $895 (need-based scholarships are available).
Space is very limited and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, as this course fills every year.
For more information and to register, send an email to Professor Dan Horne, DHORNE@providence.edu.
If you are a person with a disability and require an assistive device, service, or other accommodation to participate, please contact the Central Reservations Coordinator (401-865-2070; Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) well in advance of this event.