PC Blogs

Update!

It’s Friday and here’s what is happening:

• I have an improv show tonight, and I’m jittery! We’re performing off campus for the first time thanks to the help of some alumni. Super exciting, but definitely nerve-racking.
  • Festivities are being set up all around campus in preparation for Accepted Students Day, which reminds me of my Accepted Students Day 4 years ago. And that’s a strange feeling.

image

American Studies periods 3/4. Hi.

• Job applications on job applications on job applications.
  • Only four days left of student teaching! (CRY :( shout out to American Studies, my torturous little blog stalkers)
  • Student Teaching celebration dinner was last night in downtown Providence. It’s seriously so crazy to think that I’m going to be a real person next year. Time flies.
24021_396381566016_6458541_n

4 years ago. WEIRD!

Life is crazy busy, but I’m trying to enjoy every last second of my time at PC. This is a quick update because I’ve got to get going, but I will be providing you with a full blog post soon. I’ll be working the Secondary Education booth from 10:30-12:00 tomorrow in Peterson, so if you’re coming for Accepted Students Day, stop by! We should have a code word so I know that you read this. Hmmm…I’m hungry, so let’s go with quesadilla. My students think I’m a nerd, so it’s okay if you do, too.

Have a great Friday, and safe travels if you’re on your way to PC!

Comments

1. I am stalking your blog daddazio. Hellooooooooo(:

2. Ben Domenici says:

#Paigeloveshistory

3. Hey ms daddazio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak Your Mind

*

PC Blogs