Last week I participated in my last registration! Although I won’t miss having to get up early , I will miss the opportunity to take some of the amazing courses we have here at Providence!
If you’re wondering (which I know you all are!) here are the classes I will be taking during my last semester:
1) Human Biology: “Intended to present the principles of human biology designed to promote the understanding of the body. Subject matter will provide students with the ability to make informed decisions in their lives. The course will present cell theory, genetics, evolution, and human ecology. An analysis of the organ systems of the human body and their diseases are discussed.”
2) Advanced Writing: “We will explore the art of the essay by reading selected works of major essayists, analyzing carefully their prose style, and using their works as models for imitation. By semester’s end, students will write original essays that demonstrate their control of the essay form, and their understanding of various techniques of prose style.”
3) General Ethics: “A study of happiness and of the means used by men and women to attain it. Law, morality, and virtue are studied as contributing to the growth of each person to one’s full intellectual, moral, and spiritual stature.”
4) International Marketing: “Marketing techniques and strategies for dealing with international markets are the focus of this course. Problems related to international marketing are studied with due consideration given to promotion, media, legal aspects, and cultural differences.”
5) Marketing Capstone: “Capstone course for marketing majors. While studying strategic marketing, students will integrate four years of learning marketing into a cohesive body of marketing knowledge. Concepts of strategy, strategic management, and strategic planning will be explored in the context of marketing.”
All course descriptions were taken from our course catalog that could be found here: http://catalog.providence.edu
With all of that in mind, it should be one busy, and yet EXTREMELY fun year! It’s bittersweet, but exciting!
Hope everyone has an amazing week,